The simplest analogy is that antimicrobial “spikes” are formed on the surface that are highly positively charged and as a result of this charge, the negatively charged molecular structure of microorganisms are attracted to the “spikes” and the cell wall and membrane is lysed; the organism is then killed and the process continues.
1. Zoono bonds to the surface to create a protective layer.
2. The Zoono surface attracts pathogens.
3. The pathogen bursts like a balloon on contact.
4. And you’re protected!
Monitor and Maintain
National Sanitation Solutions use state of the art swab testing to demonstrate and validate the effectiveness of our service. These tests provide a precise bacterial reading, as well as gauging how often ZOONO® should be reapplied.
We compare initial results to our post-ZOONO® application and work with our customers to monitor pathogen levels throughout the 30-day protection period.
National Sanitation Solutions expect test results to comfortably remain within a stringent safe zone for 30 days post application.
ZOONO® Key Benefits
- Environmentally friendly
- 98% purified water base
- Child safe
- Alcohol / toxic free
- TGA approved for COVID-19
- 30-day protection reports against MRSA, H1N1, Norovirus, E-coli, Salmonella, Coronavirus, MERS
- Uses a mechanical method of action and forms a bond to the surface
- Lasts 30 days on surfaces and 24 hours on skin